Protecting the personal privacy of every customer is important to Halo Security Ltd /Halo Group / halosecurity.ie (the "Company", "we", "us"). As a small business with big ambition, we strive to provide a high level of privacy protection across all of our businesses and services and to deploy consistent,
rigorous policies and procedures.
This privacy statement (the "Statement") serves as our commitment to you to protect the security and privacy of your personal data, and covers the following areas of privacy concerns:
1. The types of data we collect from you
2. When we collect your data
3. How we use and process your data
4. Our legal basis for processing your data
5. When and to whom we share your data
6. For how long we retain your data
7. When and to whom we transfer your data across country borders
8. Whether and how we carry out profiling using your data
9. The security measures we take to protect your data
10. Your rights over your data
11. The choices you have over how your data is collected and used by us
12. Who to contact and what to do if you wish to discuss with us about your data and your rights
This Statement does not apply to third-party applications, products, services, websites or social media features that may be accessed through links that we provide on our websites and interfaces. Accessing those links may result in the collection of information about you by a third party. We do not control or endorse those third-party websites or their privacy practices. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of such third parties before interacting with them.
Your privacy is of utmost importance to us in servicing you. Our products and services are rendered to you on the basis of your understanding of your data privacy rights.
Please read this Statement carefully. When visiting our website and using our services that link to or reference this Statement.